The Lake Melvin Fishing Extravaganza, Official Rules
- All fish must be caught by the participant with little or no assistance from another individual.
- A fish can only be measured and counted towards a participants catch once per fish caught.
- The event start time is 9 AM and the end time is Noon. Only fish caught between those times will be counted for the event.
- Judging and prizes awarded will be based on fish length only. In the event of
a tie, a winner will be selected at random from the tying participants.
- The Dane Fire Department is the organizer of the event and will rule on any judging disputes. The ruling by the Dane Fire Department will be final.
- All fish must be caught by use of a hook and line.
- The use of barbless hooks is encouraged.
- All fish must be caught in the Lake Melvin pond, Dane, WI.
- The Lake Melvin Fishing Extravaganza is a catch and release event.
- All Wisconsin Fishing Regulations Apply.